MEDICAID APPLICATION IN WARRENSBURG, MO
If you are uninsured and needing assistance, contact our financial counselors to see what options are available for you.
We get it – applying for insurance is complicated. We understand how complex and confusing Medicaid and insurances in general can be. If you do not have coverage, Western Missouri Medical Center wants to help you evaluate your options.
Western Missouri Medical Center offers patients a variety of FREE resources through our Patient Accounts Department to help you apply for coverage or financial assistance to enable our patients to have access to trusted healthcare providers.
Medicaid is a federal and state funded health insurance program that works for low-income individuals, families, and seniors who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford health care coverage. Missouri’s Medicaid program, which is known as MO HealthNet, runs through the Missouri Department of Social Services.
Want to see if you qualify for Medicaid? Click Here to Check Your Eligibility
Medicaid programs are available to many types of patients. Click below to be linked to the associated application form, and follow these steps
- Click on the program that you want to apply for.
- Select a paper or online application.
- After selecting online application, select “Apply for Health Benefits” in the upper right hand corner.
- Read the disclaimer, and look for the “Next” button at the bottom of the page in the right hand corner.
- Complete the application and submit for approval.